Friday, April 22, 2016

Mesmerized By Mickey - Scrapbook Challenges Liftapalooza - Stacia



Hi guys! Happy Friday! I am so happy to say that we now have less than three weeks of school left! Bring on summer vacation!

I am also happy to share with you the latest challenge at Scrapbook Challenges. Today we are scrap lifting Stacia!

Here is the layout that we are to scrap lift:


And my take on it:


I have always been a fan of Stacia's work, so this was a fun layout to lift. I loved the overall design of her layout and kept my layout very close to the original.

I am so happy that I got the chance to finally get these photos of Ada from last summer scrapped. One thing is for certain, she loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and she can't be bothered when she is watching it - not even for a quick picture! She's also doing one of her favorite activities - eating ice chips. Yeah, Nana has her "addicted" to strange things, like ice chips and wintergreen lifesavers - busted into pieces of course! Hey, it could be worse - like she could be "addicted" to coffee...oh wait, that's another layout!

I used some scraps and stickers from various Bella Blvd collections on this layout. To get the paper and stickers to stand out more, I outlined them with my favorite new Sharpie fine tip pen. I love this pen!

I hope you have some time to play along with some of our challenges before the end of the month. Be sure to stop by Scrapbook Challenges to see how the rest of the design team scrap lifted this layout from Stacia. For more inspiration from Stacia be sure to stop by her blog - The Dancing Daisy.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the scraplift! Great title font, and the embellishment clusters look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lift! Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete