Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Thinking Of You - AHSC #154

Hello everyone! I hope that your week is off to a good start so far!

The latest sketch has been posted over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Michelle has created another fun sketch for us to work with.


I used a 6x6 paper pad from American Crafts called "Spring" for this card. One of the papers in it is a cut apart sheet that has several differnet sentiments/sayings on it. I cut out one of the "Hello" sentiments and turned it into a tag. Since it was a smaller size tag, I created another tag from another one of the papers from the paper pad.

I'm not sold on the "thinking of you" sentiment. I feel like it needs something on the bottom half of the card, but I feel like it may be a little on the bold/big side. For now it is placed with temporary adhesive, so if I decide to go with something different I can.

Be sure to stop by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog to see the sketch and read the rules on how to enter. I hope that you are inspired to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the papers and the tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clean & beautiful card. Love the tags and I really like the way the sentiment is positioned. :) ~ Ali (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Love that you added 2 tags Deb x (BL)

    ReplyDelete