Friday, April 1, 2016

Sketch N Scrap #102

Hello everyone! Happy Friday and Happy April 1st! Today is April Fools Day -  are you planning on pulling any pranks today?

The first of the month also means that a new sketch has been posted over at Sketch N Scrap. This sketch has been created for us by Heather.



This layout is about Miss Ada and when she realized she was tall enough to reach the dog treats. Before she would take me in and tell me - "Treat?" - and point to the bag. On this particular day I had been in the other room and when I came back in to the kitchen she had the bag down - and opened - and Wilfred right there, ready and waiting! He must be a very good boy, because Ada is always wanting to give him a treat!

I feel like this layout needs a little something more, but everything that I tried just seemed to get lost in the busy patterned paper. I think that's why I tend to use neutral backgrounds more than patterned paper backgrounds! I guess it will stay this way until I figure something out. Any suggestions?!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the layouts from the rest of the team. I hope you have some time to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fantastic Friday!






2 comments:

  1. What abt some gold sequins scattered? I love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute page.. great colours and photo ..BL

    ReplyDelete