Friday, April 15, 2016

SBC - Liftapalooza - Lyne

Hello everyone! Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am! We don't really have any plans, but that's my favorite kind of weekend! Then it's a nice treat if we do decide to do something.



We have a new challenge for you at Scrapbook Challenges today. This month we are doing our challenges a little differently. It's "Liftapalooza" time, and this time around we are showcasing our newest design team members. We have already showcased Ali, Karen, and Katie, and this time around we are showcasing Lyne! Our challenge to you is to scraplift this layout of Lyne's:


Here is my layout:


I'm not sure why my photo on the layout looks so dark - it really isn't in person! 

I found these papers in my stash and they matched the colors in the photo perfectly. I loved the layers behind Lyne's photo and I knew I wanted to have quite a few behind my photo as well. I just love the peachy orange with the pinks and greens! And those acrylic letters...they've been in my stash for years! I bought them way back when acrylic embellishments wasn't the "it" embellishment! I am so happy to finally pull them out and use them! I substituted hearts in place of the stars, and a strip of paper at the bottom instead of string, but that is really the only difference in the two layouts.

Stop by Scrapbook Challenges to see how the rest of the design team "lifted" this layout from Lyne. Be sure to stop by Lyne's blog - Lynn's Everyday Ideas - to see more of her beautiful work!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have some time to play along with us this month!

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo! I love the papers and the acrylic letters! Your title is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet!! Love your layout and the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete