Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Bewitching Beauty - Scrap Our Stash Challenge

 Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! 

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for this month's sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash. We have a fun 3-photo sketch to work with and the added challenge to use fall or Halloween patterned papers and mixed alphas on our layout. Here's a look at the sketch:


And this is the layout that I created:


I kept the placement of the papers the same but then flipped the photo and title area to make it work with the photos.

I used Echo Park's Halloween Town collection for this layout with a few stickers and die cut from their I Love Halloween collection. The alphas that I used are from Simple Stories - these look to be more of a faded black - and EK Success. 

These photos are of Ada getting ready for our family Halloween party last year. She was excited to dress up as a witch and it was pretty fun to see her transformation into a not-so-scary witch! 


I love how this layout turned out and I can't wait to see her dressed up in her unicorn costume this year for our family party this weekend. Even if it will be just us instead of all of my family this year for the party, we are sure to have a good time!

Be sure to stop by Scrap Our Stash to see the lovely layouts from the rest of the design team. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment