Thursday, October 8, 2020

The Great Pumpkin Hunt - Scrap Our Stash - October What's My Challenge

 Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! Today is hubby's Friday and I am ready for our weekend!

It's time for a fun mood board challenge for this month's - What's My Challenge - at Scrap Our Stash. For this challenge, you are to be inspired by the theme, colors, photos, or words of the mood board:

I was inspired by the fall theme, the colors, and the word "great" which appears in my title:


This layout is of Ada last year when her kindergarten class took a field trip to a pumpkin patch. All of the kids got to pick out a pumpkin to take home and Abby snapped these photos of Ada on the hunt for the perfect pumpkin, which turned out to be one of the littlest pumpkins in the patch!

I used a couple of different older fall collections from Echo Park on this layout - A Perfect Autumn and Fall Is In The Air. The colors in these collections were a great match to those in the mood board. 

Here are a few close-ups:



I love these alphas that I die cut using a great die from Scrapbook.com. I cut out a couple of layers of white cardstock to make my own faux chipboard alphas.


Be sure to stop by Scrap Our Stash to see how the rest of the design team took on this challenge. I hope you have a chance to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment