Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sketch N Scrap's World Card Making Day Sketch #5

 

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday and Happy Halloween! Even though Halloween is looking a little different for everyone this year, I still hope you are able to have some fun.

Today Sketch N Scrap has posted their final exclusive World Card Making Day sketch. Here is the great sketch that Lisa has created for us:

I probably should have gone with a Halloween card since today is Halloween, but I jumped right ahead and made a Christmas card. I am determined to have my Christmas cards for this year made by the first of December!

This is what I came up with:


I used Carta Bella's Farmhouse Christmas 6x6 paper pad for my card. The sheet of cut apart cards in this pad has the perfect sentiments for cards - and that is what I went with. 

I embossed the white background with my swiss dot embossing folder to add a little interest to the plain white, and I added in a few red gems in place of the holly berries. I looked for some holly, a wreath, or something to go where there is a flower placement on the sketch, but I couldn't find anything that was the right scale or the right color, so I left it as is and I think it looks just fine.

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team took on this exclusive card sketch. I hope you can find some time to play along!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I thought the image was stamped! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Lori!! You are going a hit your goal I am sure!!

    ReplyDelete