Saturday, October 17, 2020

TN Time With Lisa and Lori - October Challenge

 Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you all! I do hope that your weekend is off to a good start. 

It's time for the October challenge for TN Time With Lisa & Lori. Here's how it works:

This is a monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you combine my challenge with Lisa's sketch challenge - link up here and on Lisa's blog  - My Creative Endeavors - and you will have two chances to win a prize. You can find the full list of rules here

Here is my challenge for October:


Add some stamping to your layout. It can be a little - like a date stamp - or a lot, it's up to you!

Here is the fun sketch that Lisa has created for this month:


Here is my layout using both my challenge to add some stamping and Lisa's sketch challenge:


This photo is of Ada on the night of her kindergarten graduation. She looked so cute and so grown up!

I used one of the Close To My Heart Stitched Together papers from my October Stash Bash Kit for this layout. The pinks that I had added to my kit were a little darker than what I wanted, but I did pull a pink stripe from one of my previous stash bash kits. 

I stamped the flowers from the Simple Florals stamp and thin cuts set from Close To My Heart (Z3724) in a few different colors and then used the metal dies to cut them out. I think they are the perfect accent for this sweet photo of Ada. 

Here are a few close-ups:


I also stamped a couple circle labels from Elle's Studio stamp set for my cluster bases and I used my date stamp to add to my tag. I did add a bit of journaling to my tag, too - just forgot to get a photo of it!



I also added some word stickers from My Mind's Eye to each cluster, too. These little guys have been in my stash for ages and I am so happy to put a dent in one of the sheets of them!

As a reminder - we will draw a winner in December for our September, October, and November in December so you have lots of time to play along with us - just add your layout to the linky below. 

Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog to see her beautiful layout, too. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Another super cute TN layout featuring your adorable granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete