Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Studio Challenge - Color Challenge

 Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal, please scroll down. 

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges and this time around we have a color challenge for you! DT member Rainny has picked this beautiful color palette for us to work with:


This is what I came up with:


For my layout, I have used Amy Tangerine's - Late Afternoon - collection for this layout of Abby and Shawn getting ready to head out on their birthday date. Their birthdays are just 11 days apart. Not only that but their anniversary is just a few weeks before their birthdays, so they have a lot to celebrate in a small span of time. We always try to keep Ada overnight sometime between these two special times so that they can go out and celebrate. This photo is from 2018 when they dropped Ada off and were headed out for a fun getaway.  

I based my layout on this sketch from Sketch N Scrap from February 1, 2019:


Here are a couple of close-ups:


The date is done with the washi tape that comes in this collection. One roll is all of the months and one roll is just numbers - 1 through 31. I just cut off which pieces I needed for the date. At first glance, it looks just like a date stamp but it is indeed washi tape.


Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment