Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #210 - Hello Sunshine

 Hello, hello! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal, please scroll on down.

There is a new sketch posted today at Sketch N Scrap and sketch artist Stacy is getting us started with a fun 3-photo sketch. Here is a look at the sketch:


And the layout that I created:


I used Close To My Heart's Blue Skies paper for this layout. I rotated the sketch and moved the title to the left side to work with my photos. I snapped these photos of Ada and Abby last week and couldn't wait to get them scrapped. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I will probably go ahead and at least write their names on the tag. There's no real story to go along with them -  just great photos of my pretty girls!


Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the wonderful layouts from the rest of the design team. We have a lot of fun things planned for October! We will be celebrating World Card Making Day all month long with a new exclusive card sketch every Saturday in October so be sure to check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back a little later with another project to share with you! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Lori! I love how you rotated the sketch and these papers ARE fabulous, they match your pictures so perfectly!! I can see why you purchased them, with such an adorable little girl to scrap they will be put to good use for sure!!

    ReplyDelete