Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Thank You With Stick It Down

Hello everyone! I am back again with another project to share with you! If you are looking for my Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style reveal, please scroll down or go here.

Today is reveal day for the card team over at Stick It Down. Here is a reminder of the sketch that was posted on the first:



I really wanted to use washi tape for the strips on this, but I just couldn't get any of the colors I have to work well together! I finally just decided to go with two different papers cut on the diagonal and I like that much better. I decided to go with this label shape instead of an oval, and I actually inked up a stamp for it that I have had for years and maybe used once before!

The papers are from an older My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad called "Quite Contrary - Jack and Jill" that I've had for awhile. I'm trying to work my way through some of these older paper pads that are about used up. I have way too many and it feels good to use up some stash - especially since I recently bought nine more 6x6 paper pads at Tuesday Morning! I just can't pass them up when they are $2.99!

Be sure to stop by Stick It Down  to see the cards from the rest of the team. I hope you play along with our challenges this month!

I will be back soon with another project to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment