Saturday, May 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #98

Happy Saturday, scrappy friends! I hope you have something fun planned this weekend. It looks like today may be a little on the rainy side around here, so that will make it a great day to stay in and scrap!

Sketch N Scrap has a new card sketch posted today! Lisa has created a great sketch for us to work with once again.





For my card, I have used Simple Stories "Let's Party" collection. This is such a fun collection, and the 3x4 cut apart cards are perfect for the focal point of this card. I decided it looked a little plain, so I went ahead and outlined each paper to help them stand out.

I have joined a birthday club group on Facebook, so you will probably be seeing more birthday cards than anything else being made in the upcoming weeks.

Be sure to stop by Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. While you're there, check out our design team call! This is a great team to design for and we would love for you to try out! You can find all of the details here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing card Lori! I love the colors of your card, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - super fun and cute! The 3x4 card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of festive papers and way to go with the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete