Monday, March 18, 2019

Use Your Stuff #351 - Washi Tape

Hello and Happy Monday! We had a beautiful, sunny, warm weekend and that was wonderful for a change. I do believe that spring just might be here!

It's time for a new challenge this week at Use Your Stuff. This week I am challenging you to use washi tape on your projects.

I love washi tape and have a pretty good collection of it, but I have a hard time remembering to actually pull it out and use it. I love it when there's a challenge to use it on a project because that makes me pull it out and put it to use.

Here is the card that I came up with:


The bottom strip is patterned paper but the other three strips are all washi tape. Everything on this card, with the exception of the sentiment stamp and pink washi tape, was in my March Counterfeit Kit.

This card came together really quickly - it's a pretty simple go to design for me, but I think it's perfect when I want to use some washi tape. Sometimes quick, easy, and simple are all you need!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see how the rest of the design team used washi tape on their projects. I would love to see your take on the challenge, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be right back with another project to share with you!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Lori! Great combo of washi tape designs with your other papers!

    ReplyDelete