Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #495

Hello, everyone!

It's time for a new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Melissa has created a fabulous sketch for us to work with:


I told myself at the beginning of the year that I was going to be sure to make a couple of Christmas cards every month and I've kind of not kept up with that so well. It's time to get started making a Christmas card or two a month so I'm not trying to do them all during the holiday season!

Here is what I came up with using this week's sketch:


I used Doodlebug's - Here Comes Santa - 6x6 paper pad. I loved this collection so much when it came out that I bought at least 3 of the 6x6 pads. I am down to just a few full sheets and some scraps. Maybe this will be the year that I get it used up - so I can buy the new collection!

The tag is from another Doodlebug collection - not sure what it is right off hand - but it is a 12x12 sheet filled with tags. I picked this cute little tree tag and added a couple of red dots to it.

A quick and easy Christmas all ready to go this holiday season.

Head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. What cute papers and tag! I don't have any Doodlebug 6 x 6 pads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these papers!! When I get down to my last few sheets of a pad, I often toss them because they are the ones I didn't really like so never used, but these are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas card turned out wonderful! I'm a huge fan of Doodlebug papers and can definitely see why you bought three of the same pad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a bright and festive Christmas. In fact, I did't get Christmas at first glance. It's just so happy!

    ReplyDelete