Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #308

Hello, everyone! I am back to share one more project with you today.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a new sketch posted this week. Here is a look at the sketch that Michelle has created for us:


And here is my take on it:


I always have a hard time with sketches like this - I never can seem to get each panel cut the same size, but this one wasn't too bad.

In keeping with my goal (that I just made) of making at least two Christmas cards a month, I decided to use this sketch to create my second of the month.

I used Carta Bella's - Christmas Delivery - 6x6 paper pad and the sentiment is from Close To My Heart - M1155 Merry & Bright. I added a few gold sequin stars to finish it off.

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment