Friday, March 15, 2019

Scribbles Designs Challenge #75 - Yum! Yum!

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my Sketch N Scrap reveal, please keep scrolling.


It's time for a new challenge at Scribbles Designs. Challenge #75 is - Yum! Yum! For the Foodie In You! - create a project that prominently features any kind of food.

Here is what I came up with:


I have used - #966 CP Layer Cake 2 for a birthday card. I colored the image with colored pencils and added a sentiment from a Jillibean Soup stamp set.

Head on over to Scribbles Designs to see the yummy projects from the rest of the design team. We would love to see your take on our foodie challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, girl...you know I'm all over this challenge, LOL!
    Nice card! Love the little bit of yellow you added w/ the scalloped border you placed in the middle that mimics the frosting on the cake!

    ReplyDelete