Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy Days - Counterfeit Kit Challenge

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Use Your Stuff reveal, please scroll on down.

It's time for Challenge #2 at Counterfeit Kit Challenge. For this challenge, Lisa wants us to take the name of the inspiration kit - Blue Skies and Butterflies - and use it for our project inspiration.

When I hear - blue skies and butterflies - I think of those warm, carefree days of spring and summer, so I pulled out a photo of my granddaughter from last spring when we went on a little adventure to the creek and made a traveler's notebook spread:


I used the teal green and pink papers from my March kit and the butterflies were fussy cut from one of the other papers in my kit. I also fussy cut the "love you" banner from the 6x6 paper.


The journaling on this spread says - "More warm sunny days spent with this girl - yes, please! I love it when the weather turns warm and we can get outside."

So, what do you think of when you hear "blue skies and butterflies"? I would love to see your take on the challenge, too!

Be sure to stop by Counterfeit Kit Challenge to see how the rest of the design team was inspired by the name of our inspiration kit.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Lori: This is a terrific interpretation for the new CKC challenge and I really like your format style to use a TN! Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colours! I really need to give this format a try. Thanks so much for making such a great spread for my challenge!

    ReplyDelete