Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches #493

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday! I hope your week is off to a good start. Sadly, I am battling an awful cold so this post is going to be short and sweet.

It's time for a new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and Melissa has created a fun one!


I rotated the sketch to make it work with my sentiment.


At first I was going by memory of what the sketch looked like and I had centered the floral paper on the pink background. When I got the sketch back out and looked at it I saw that the top paper was up against the upper right side, so I tried the same on my card and I really liked the look - something a little different for a change!

For this card, I have used Dear Lizzy - Lovely Day - 6x6 paper pad for the floral paper, the cardstock is from Close To My Heart, the sentiment is from Winnie and Walter, and the flower stamp is from Close To My Heart (S1901 Card Captions).

Another birthday card ready to be sent out this year!

Head on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team and this week's prize. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Great sketch and beautiful paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the sketch, it is a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Turning the sketch gives it a whole new look! Great card!
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful card! I love the floral background paper and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to turn the sketch, it was a fun one and your card it so fresh and springy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're feeling better now! Your card is lovely - the paper is so pretty and it's a great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete