Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Atlanitc Hearts Sketch Challenge #312

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Tuesday Morning Sketches post, please scroll down.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a great new sketch this week. This sketch is a great go-to sketch - especially if you need a quick card:



I'm still working on building up my "Thank You" card stash. Just a few more and I should be good for a little while!

I used Pebbles - Girl Squad - 6x6 paper pad for this card. I just love that floral pattern. The cardstock is from Close To My Heart - lagoon and mint. The mint cardstock is a perfect match to the mint background in that paper. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart  - Sunny Thoughts (S1802).

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow for the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3.

I hope you find some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment