Monday, April 15, 2019

Use Your Stuff #355 - Easter/Spring

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! I hope that you had a good weekend. It was a nice, quiet weekend around here. Lots of time to just rest and relax.

It's time for a new challenge at Use Your Stuff. This week's challenge is - Easter/Spring. We want to see your Easter or spring themed projects.

I needed one more Easter card so this challenge was perfect. Here is what I created:


I've used Echo Park's - Sunny Days Ahead - 6x6 paper pad and stickers for this card. I know I bought two of these paper pads when they first came out and I'm getting down to just a couple of full sheets and some scraps. I'm going to be ready to buy a new spring/Easter collection next year!

I am also entering this in Sketch N Scrap's Spring Fling pre-crop challenge which is to use one of their older sketches and add an animal to your project. That cute little bunny fits the bill!

Here is the sketch that I used (Sketch #138 from January 20, 2018):


Be sure to check out Sketch N Scrap's Spring Fling Crop!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the Easter/spring projects the rest of the design team has created. I hope you have some time to play along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back with another project to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment