Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Studio Challenges - SPRING

Hello, everyone! Happy Easter to you! I hope you are having a good holiday weekend. We have had a busy one so far and today looks to be even busier.

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges. This time around we want you to use a scrappy item for each letter in the word "spring" and add it to your layout. We have a list of items over on the blog if you need some ideas.

For my layout, I have used:
S- scallops, stickers
P - punches, patterned paper, puffy stickers
R - roller stamps - phrase and date
I - ink
N - number 5
G- gold splatters



Abby posted this picture of Ada on Facebook a couple of weeks ago and it was too cute not to scrap! She had even captioned it "my sunshine girl".

The yellow paper is from Simple Stories "I Am..." collection and the wood grain paper is from one of their Christmas collections. I wanted to keep to mostly yellow on this layout - which limited my embellishment choices but I think it turned out pretty cute.

Here are a couple of close-ups:





Be sure to check out The Studio Challenges to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment