Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Southern Girls Challenge - Frame It

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! I hope you are having a good week. Mine seems to be flying right on by!

It's time for a new challenge at Southern Girls Challenge. Sadly, this will be my last challenge with them. Life has just gotten too busy for me, and the next couple of months look to be even busier, so I decided it was time for me to step down. I have really enjoyed my time on the team. They are all such a great group of ladies and I am thankful I had the opportunity to work with them. I'm hopeful that when things start slowing down that I will be able to play along with their challenges.

Now to the challenge - this week we are challenging you to "Frame It" - use a frame on your project. We have two sponsors for this challenge - Darkroom Door and Altenew. I have used a stamp from Darkroom Door for my card today:


I just love this Christmas sentiments stamp set! I think it may be my new favorite for this year. For my card, I decided to stack all of the sentiments and highlight the "Merry Christmas" both with red ink and with my frame.

I've had this little metal frame from Making Memories in my supplies for about 15 years - it was still in the original packaging. I am thrilled to get it out and use it!

I added strips of thin washi around the edges of the sentiment piece to "frame" it, as well. This card came together really quickly and I am really happy with the end result!

Head on over to Southern Girls Challenge Blog to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment