Monday, April 15, 2019

Scribbles Designs Challenge #76 - Pastels

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Use Your Stuff reveal, please scroll down.



It's time for a new challenge at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. Challenge #76 is - Pastels. Create a project that prominently features different pastel shades.


For my card, I have used pink, blue, green, and yellow - although they may be a little brighter/bolder than intended! All of these pieces came from my scrap box. Gotta love when you can use up some scraps!

I used #B 16 Tag 1 for the tag on my card and #F 21 Daisy (free). I colored the center of the flower with my Shinhan markers and fussy cut it out and added some foam tape to the back for a bit of dimension. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts sentiment stamp set. I really need to build up my thank you card stash and I thought this card worked well for that.

Head on over to Scribbles Designs to see the pastel projects from the rest of the design team. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! Love the design and pretty patterns and colours.
    Have a good week! Nick

    ReplyDelete