Sunday, April 28, 2019

Lasting Memories #444

Hello, hello! Good Sunday morning to you! I can't believe that the weekend is almost over. It has been a busy one for us and that always makes the weekend seem short!

Lasting Memories has a new theme and a new set of challenges starting today. This month our theme is "Stamp Your Stash", and our first challenge is alphabet stamps. Pull out those alphabet stamps and use them on your layout.

Here is what I came up with:


If the photo looks familiar that is because I posted a 12x12 layout of it last week! This week I am working in my 52 Favorites album and this photo was my favorite of Week 14.

Not only did I use alpha stamps, but I also pulled out some flower stamps and roller stamps for this spread. The alpha stamps are from Pink Paislee - Paige Evans - Pick Me Up - collection. They are such a cute alpha set with half of each letter being solid and the other half dotted...no matter how much I "seasoned" these stamps the dotted half just looks almost solid...Maybe it's the stamps, maybe it's the stamper...who knows, but I will keep using them because they are such a fun size!

Here are a couple of close-ups:



When I was looking through my roller stamps I knew I had one that said "hello sunshine", but the happy surprise was when I found the stamp that said, "You make me happy". How fitting since the caption that Abby put with the photo when she posted was "You are my sunshine"! Ada is definitely our sunshine girl! I also get tickled because this is her go-to pose these days when we take her picture. What a fun thing to remember.


Head on over to Lasting Memories to see the layouts using alpha stamps from the rest of the design team. I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week! And we have a design team call going on now! You can read all about it here.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment