Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Just Saying Hello - AHSC #314

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Tuesday Morning Sketches reveal, please scroll on down.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has a fun new sketch for us this week. When I first saw it, I knew I would be pulling out my washi tape and putting it to use.



Once again I have used Carta Bella's - Flower Market - 6x6 paper pad and washi tape. This card came together so quickly by using the washi tape. 

I punched out a couple flowers and layered them on top of one another. I then added a circle punch for the center of the flower. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set and I finished off my card with a few Stampin Up candy dots that I have had in my stash for a long time!

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow for the full design team and last week's Top 3.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment