Monday, April 1, 2019

Scribbles Designs Challenge #75 Yum! Yum! - Midway Inspiration Post

Hello again! I am back with my third post of the day! If you are looking for my Sketch N  Scrap reveal or my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal, please scroll on down.

It's time for the midway inspiration post for Challenge #75 - Yum! Yum! - at Scribbles Designs today. Just a reminder - for Challenge #75 you must feature food or drink on your project.

Here is what I came up with:


I have used #F 37 Ice Cream Cone Free for this card. 

My granddaughter wanted to buy ice cream cones when we went to the store last week and when I asked her what her favorite ice cream flavor was she told me strawberry, so that is what inspired this card! The pink is pretty bright, but you get the idea - maybe it's more flavorful!

I colored the image with my ShinHan markers. The sentiment is an old Studio G $1 bin stamp and I thought it was a perfect fit for this ice cream image.

Be sure to stop by the Scribbles Designs blog to see the fun food projects from the rest of the design team. We would love to see you playing along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment