Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #157

Hello, hello! Good Tuesday morning to you! I hope your week is off to a good start. This time change is always hard on me! Trying to get used to it getting dark so early takes some time for me. 

It's time for our first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today. Sketch Artist Heather has created a fun sketch to get us started:


Since it's November I figured I'd better get serious about making a few Christmas cards and this is what I came up with:


I feel like I struggle with making Christmas cards in non-traditional colors - I love my reds and greens - but I have this 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants, and I really do love the patterns and colors, I just find that they are a little harder for me to work with. I am going to try and see just how much of this paper pad I can get used up this year.

To add a little more interest to the plain pink piece of paper, I use a snowflake embossing folder on it. I also added a couple of die cut trees to my card. As it turns out, I really like how this card turned out!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I remember when that line came out, I just HAD to have it yet I still have barely touched it because like you I was intimidated by the color scheme even though that is what first drew me to it! Your card is just lovely and I adore what you did with this line, such a fun non-tradtional Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete