Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #158

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday! I can't believe that it is already time for our last sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap! I swear it seemed like it was just the first of the month not that long ago.

Here is the fun sketch that Sketch Artist Lisa has created for us to play with:


I am seriously challenged when it comes to cutting straight pieces like is shown on the sketch. I don't know if it's my trimmer or just user error, but they are never straight! I have better luck with getting a straight edge with a ruler and cutting knife! I took the easy way out for my card and just used a bold striped patterned paper!


I've been working with Fancy Pants' Wish Season 6x6 paper pad this month and when I came across this bold striped paper, I knew I would be using it for this card!

I stamped the tree from the Fir Real stamp set from Ink Road Stamps. The sentiment is from a Momenta stamp set that I picked up at Michaels a couple of years ago. It's not even right how easy this card was to make and it's one of my favorites so far this year!

Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see how the rest of the design team took on this sketch. I would love to see what you create with it, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day! 



2 comments:

  1. What a great use of this paper!! I always struggle to use larger striped paper!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use a striped paper! I was in the same boat one time and decided to create rectangles with my Silhouette! :)

    I love the modern feel that the colors and fun font give to your card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete