Sunday, November 17, 2019

The Studio Challenges - Then and Now

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I do hope that you are having a good weekend. Hubby has the day off tomorrow so we get an extended weekend!

The new challenge at The Studio Challenges is "Now and Then" or "Before and After". This can be how something has changed/grown, something you've improved on, or maybe you can do a childhood photo and then the person they are now - it's up to you as long as we have a before photo and an after photo.

When I was looking through my photos for this challenge, I came across this photo of the boys from 2006. This was taken either at Thanksgiving or Christmas of that year. I knew I had a photo of them from March of this year so that is what I went with for this challenge.


In 2006 Matthew was 8 and Shane was 6 and they both look so little compared to the photo of them now! Now they both stand 6+ feet tall and both are sporting facial hair! 

My journaling says - "It seemed to happen in the blink of an eye - these two boys turned into men. Love them both to pieces!" And that is so true! It seems no time ago that they were that little, and now Matthew is out on his own, finishing up college, and living his best life right now!

For this layout, I used papers and embellishments from my September Counterfeit Kit. These Pink Fresh papers were perfect for this challenge. I kept to the black/white/grey color scheme with just a pop of green since it showed up in both photos. I love how this turned out!

Here are a few close-ups:




Head on over to The Studio Challenges blog to see how the rest of the team took on this challenge. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment