Monday, November 18, 2019

Week 41/2019 With The ScrapRoom Nov/Dec. Shots of Life Kit

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal, please scroll on down.

I am so excited to be sharing my first project using the Nov/Dec Shots of Life Kit from The ScrapRoom. Here is a look at what comes in the kit:


The November portion of the kit includes cut apart cards from Carta Bella, Fancy Pants, One Canoe Two, and Simple Stories - which can all be seen in the back row of the above photo. It also included a Carta Bella sticker sheet, Fancy Pants puffy stickers, a half pack of One Canoe Two ephemera, and a half pack of Simple Stories enamel dots. 

Here is my layout documenting Week 41 of 2019:


I thought all of the cut apart cards from the different lines in the Shots of Life kit worked so well together. The colors were very similar in all of the cards and that made it easy to use a variety from each sheet for my double-page spread. If the design on the card didn't work with my theme I flipped it over and used the "B" side or I covered up the parts of the card I didn't need with photos, stickers, or die-cuts. I scattered the fun Fancy Pants puffy stickers throughout the two pages to help bring it all together.

Everything on this layout came from the Shots of Life kit with the exception of some white cardstock and some stamps from my stash. 

Here is a better look at the left side of my spread:


Week 41 was a pretty busy week around here for us. It was the week of Matthew's fall break and he came home for a couple of days, so a lot of this week features him! Ada also lost her second tooth at school, Shanes DS - which we thought was done for - started working again and that made him a happy camper, Ada got lots of quality time in with her Uncle Matthew, we visited the barbershop twice for the boys, our rose bush gave us probably our prettiest rose of the season - right before we had our first frost. 

Here's a look at the right side:


Not anything too exciting but the little things are always such fun to look back on and remember what was going on in our life at this time.

Head on over to The ScrapRoom blog for more of their monthly kit inspiration every day of the week!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment