Saturday, November 9, 2019

These Are The Moments...Sketch N Scrap Monthly Challenges

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? It's supposed to be a pretty weekend and I am sure we will be out trying to finish up some yard work before the cold hits on Monday. I'll also be fitting in some scrappy time this weekend, too.


Sketch N Scrap has posted the first of four challenges in our Monthly Challenges Facebook group today and I am here to share the layout that I created for it! You'll have to head on over to the group to see the sketch that I used and the optional twist. Here is the link: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/SNSmonthlychallenges/


These photos of Shane when he was 10 months old are just too cute! He was such a happy little guy and now that he is 6 feet tall, full beard, a fully grown man, it is hard to believe he was ever this small.

I will be adding some journaling to this layout, but I'm sure it will be a bit lengthy and will probably need to be added to a pocket on the back of this layout. These photos were taken about 8 months before we got the autism diagnosis and now that 18+ years have passed, I think I am finally ready to do some reflective journaling on it. 

I have used various older collections from Echo Park for this layout. I also put some of my stamps to use, too. I always love the way they look and I hope to continue to remember to use them more in my scrapping. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Be sure to head on over to Sketch N Scrap's Monthly Facebook Challenges group and join the fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment