Sunday, November 3, 2019

The Studio Challenges - Autumn Mood Board

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. It's been pretty quiet around here and I have enjoyed some scrappy time. 

It's time for a new challenge at The Studio Challenges. Today we have a beautiful Autumn mood board to draw your inspiration from:


Isn't that a beautiful mood board? So many things to choose from here! Since we had just taken some family photos in front of our beautiful trees last weekend, I decided to go with the fall theme to create my layout.


I have used a variety of fall papers from Echo Park for this layout. I fussy cut the flowers from the backside of the cut apart paper for my embellishments and scattered a few gold and orange glitter dots around my layout. I based my layout on this sketch from Sketch Savvy that I have on one of my Pinterest boards.


Here are a couple of close-ups:



Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on the mood board, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!


1 comment: