Sunday, March 8, 2020

Be Unique - Scrap Our Stash

Hello, hello! Welcome back! Today I am sharing my take on this month's "What's My Challenge" at Scrap Our Stash. Here's a look at the challenge:


Along with the color challenge, we are to use a stash item for each letter of your first name. I have used - L - labels, O - oval, R - rhinestones/roller date stamp, I - ink.


So, having to use items that begin with each letter of my first name kind of dictated how this layout turned out. I know I would have never used an oval for my title base and it's a toss-up on whether or not I would have used rhinestones - they are one item I have a hard time remembering to pull out and use - but it was fun to be pushed out of my comfort zone and use those things. 

Everything on this layout - except the oval metal die, the alphabet letter dies, and the rhinestones - came from my March Counterfeit Kit. The colors in my kit were pretty close to the colors needed for this challenge. 

I love these photos of Ada from last spring. She was being quite the little model with her new jelly shoes that she brought to show me. I think she liked them so well because she could put them on all by herself!

Be sure to check out Scrap Our Stash to see the fabulous layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you take on this fun challenge, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. The oval works really well as the base for your title. The bands of pattern papers at the top have a similar look to the bands of colour in the challenge image. I thought that was quite neat. Sweet photos as well. TFS.

    ReplyDelete