Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Just Because - AHSC #358

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope you are having a good first week of March. We are having some beautiful spring weather today and it looks like it will be hanging around all week!

Today I am sharing my take on this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's a look at this week's fun sketch:


And here's a look at my card:


I had some scraps still out on my desk from a layout that I made and will be sharing later this week, and instead of putting them in my scrap box, I decided to use them for this week's card. I am getting better about doing that here lately and that means that I don't have nearly as many scraps going into my scrap box!

These papers were all included in my March Counterfeit Kit. The only thing I needed was a sentiment to finish it off. I found a Close To My Heart Sentiment stamp (S1901 - Card Captions) and thought this "just because" sentiment was a perfect fit. 

A very quick and easy card all ready to be sent out to brighten someone's day!

I hope you have some time this week to play along with us. I would love to see what you create.

Tomorrow we will be sharing all of the design team's creations using this week's sketch and last week's Top 3, so be sure to check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment