Saturday, March 7, 2020

Challenge YOUrself #75 - Polka Dots

Hello, hello! Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are all ready for the weekend. We're supposed to have a warm and sunny day today and I say - bring it on!

It's time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself today. This month our challenge is to use polka dots on your layout - and don't forget to include a photo of yourself!


I always love a pretty polka dot paper so I was excited to see this challenge this month. 


I don't think I have ever made a layout about my "happy place" which is my craft room. I was fortunate enough to get my own room when my daughter got married moved out, and I love spending time in there creating - or just looking through my supplies. I decided to snap this photo of me one day while I was sitting on the floor looking for some papers for a layout. It is ridiculous how happy it makes me to be surrounded by all the scrappy and stitchy things in my craft room!

I have used mostly the Simple Stories - Hey, Crafty Girl - collection on this layout. The polka dot paper was a scrap that I had leftover from their - Blue Skies and Sunshine - collection. It was a perfect match!

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I added a tag where I will add my journaling and I may even take a photo of my scrap space and add to the back of the tag. However, it will need to be cleaned up a bit before I do that!


I was so happy to see a cross-stitch project on one of the sticker sheets in the Hey, Crafty Girl collection. Since I have gotten back into stitching the last couple of years. I felt like I had to add it to my layout!

Be sure to check out the Challenge YOUrself blog to see the amazing layouts from the rest of the design team and I hope you have a chance to play along with us this month!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment