Monday, March 16, 2020

The Paper Girls Challenge #196 - Babies

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! I hope that you are all doing well.

It is time for a new challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog today. This week our challenge is "Babies"! Make your project all about the babies.

I still have a lot of Ada's baby photos that need to be scrapped. Heck, I still have quite a few of the boys that need to be scrapped! I really do need to go through my photos of Ada and see what I can get done.

Anyway, this is what I came up with for today's challenge - a photo of Ada when she came home from the hospital:


She was in the NICU for 8 days and she was finally ready to come home. She was so little that she would not fit in the standard car seat that her Mommy and Daddy had for her, so she came home in a special car seat that the hospital gave them. And she still looked so tiny in it! 

I've used a few of the papers and embellishments that I had included in my Great Stash Bash Kit for this month. I was able to use up 2 of the 12x12 sheets and a few of the scraps on this layout. I even managed to use some ric rac that I had included in my February Great Stash Bash kit, too. 

I also based my layout on the March 1st sketch from Sketch N Scrap. I loved this sketch so much, I had to use it again!


Here are a couple of close-ups:






Be sure to check out The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to see how the rest of the design team took on this challenge. I hope you find some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment