Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The ScrapRoom Mixing up the Kits

Hello, everyone! I hope you all are doing okay.

Today I am sharing my "Mixing up the Kits" layout using the March portion of the Shots of Life kit, the March Patterned Paper Add-on kit, and the March Embellishment kit from The ScrapRoom. Here's a look at each of the kits:

Mar/April 2020 Shots of Life Kit

March 2020 Patterned Paper Add-on Kit

March 2020 Embellishment Kit

And here is my layout:


I loved the daffodils that can be found in the Echo Park "I Love Spring" collection and I immediately thought of these photos of my granddaughter from last spring. We had been outside all day and she couldn't resist picking a flower.

For my layout, I used the Echo Park patterned paper from the patterned paper add-on kit, the chipboard stickers from the embellishment kit, and the 12x12 sticker sheet and enamel dots from the Shots of Life kit. 

Be sure to check out The ScrapRoom Blog for more inspiration for the March kits. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment