Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sleepy Girl - The Studio Challenges - 5,4,3,2,1

Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope you all are doing well and staying safe - and healthy - in these wild times.

Today I am sharing my layout for this week's challenge from The Studio Challenges. We have a fun challenge this week - the 5,4,3,2,1 challenge. Create a layout using 5 of one thing, 4 of another, etc. down to 1. For example - you could use 5 flowers, 4 patterned papers, 3 buttons, 2 different alphas, and 1 photo.

For my layout I have used:
5 patterned papers
4 enamel dots
3 hearts
2 word title
1 photo



I decided to use the papers I had included in this month's Great Stash Bash kit. They are some old Basic Grey papers, mostly from the Olivia collection. I had this sweet photo of Miss Ada asleep in her car seat - the only time she would take a nap was when she was in her car seat and forced to be still!

I added a bunny sticker from an old Close To My Heart "Baby Girl" compliments pack. Since I compared Ada to the Energizer Bunny in my journaling, I thought it only fitting to add the bunny sticker. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:


I've had this little white doily, or lacy circle, or whatever you want to call it in my supplies for a long time! It is the only one that I had left from a pack and when I came across it while looking for embellishments, I knew it was finally going to get used. And how lucky that the bunny sticker fits perfectly inside the circle!

I always love these types of challenges because they really make me think about what I am using.

Be sure to stop by The Studio Challenges blog to see the beautiful layouts from Helen and Michelle, too. I hope you can find some time to play along with us, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That bunny sticker totally makes this layout! What a sweet layout of Miss Ada!

    ReplyDelete