Thursday, March 12, 2020

Expert Archer - Counterfeit Kit Challenge - Challenge #1

Hello and Happy Thursday!

It's time for the first challenge of the month at Counterfeit Kit Challenge, and for our first challenge, I want you to pick 3 items from the list below and include them on your layout. You can use more than 3 things from the list and you can use other things, not on the list, but do include 3 items from the list.

  • Stars
  • Enamel dots
  • Chipboard
  • Florals - this can be paper or embellishments
  • Stripes
  • The color Pink
  • Circles
  • Tag(s)
  • Frames(s)
Here is what I came up with:


I used a few more than 3 items. I tried to use them all, but I just couldn't quite make it, but I did use stars, chipboard, florals (paper), stripes, the color pink, and a circle on my traveler's notebook spread. And the only thing that I used that was not in my kit were the pink puffy alphabet stickers. I even managed to use up a few scraps from a layout I made earlier this month!

I just love these photos of Ada that Abby sent me last summer. We had an old plastic bow and arrow set here at the house and Uncle Matt showed her how to shoot it and she was in love! She thought it was so cool and wanted to take it home. She got really good at shooting with it - and how cute does she look - all decked out in her shorts and unicorn rainboots. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:



I just love the look on her face in this photo!

Head on over to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to see how the rest of the design team took on the challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the papers! And, of course, Miss Ada and her determination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout and love how you did it in a travelers notebook.
    Cindy f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely TN spread. Love the ink lines round the edge. That black lifts it.

    ReplyDelete