Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Happy Fall - Sketch N Scrap #129

Hello, everyone! Happy Hump Day! Wednesday already...this short week is moving right along for me!

Sketch N Scrap has the first card sketch of September posted today. Heather has created such a fun sketch for us to work with.


I have created another fall card using this sketch:


For my card, I have once again used the Echo Park - Fall is in the Air - 6x6 paper pad that I included in my September Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I am determined to get as many of the 6x6 pads that I included used up this month. Really, the paper pad that I used for this card is the only one that was like new. All the others are mostly all used up!

I love that I included jute in my kit - it gives the perfect little finishing touch.

Be sure to save the date - Sketch N Scrap's Back To School Crop starts this Friday. Come on over to our Facebook Events page and join in the fun. Or even better follow this link to join - 
https://www.facebook.com/events/932514486934065/?active_tab=about


Head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so AMAZING!!! LOVE IT! I was planning to wait until October to switch over to my fall papers but you might get me motivated to do it a bit earlier with this amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tucked away leaves and the fun circle elements! This is so cute! I love the fall colors!

    ReplyDelete