Saturday, September 1, 2018

Scribbles Designs Challenge #68 - Midway Inspiration

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Counterfeit Kit Challenge reveal, please scroll on down.


Today is our midway inspiration post at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.  Challenge #68 is - Year of the Dog - so we want to see dogs or puppies on your projects.

Here is what I came up with:


For my card, I have once again used the #F 153 Dog 2018 (free) image and paired it with papers from Jillibean Soup's Fur Fusion collection. This little doggy just looks so happy! I colored the little guy with Shinhan markers. I typed up my sentiment on the computer and printed it off.

Head on over to Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog to see the dog projects from the rest of the design team. We would love to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment