Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #280

Hello again! I am back with a quick post to share with you tonight.

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge has posted a new sketch this week and I know I say this a lot - but this is going to be a favorite of mine! Here's a look at the sketch:


And here is what I came up with:


You will probably be seeing a few fall cards over the next couple of weeks. I have a few I need to make to get sent out for the fall season.

For my card, I have used the Echo Park 6x6 paper pad - Fall is in the Air - that I included in my Counterfeit Kit Challenge September kit. You can see my kit and read all about in this post here. I even used one of the leaves that I stamped for my forgeries earlier today! It is so great to have all of those supplies altogether when it's time to work on a project. The only thing that wasn't in my kit were the alpha stickers.

I really love this sketch and I know I will be using it again and again. I think it will be a good sketch to use for Christmas cards (I already have a couple of ideas planned for that) and birthday cards, and thinking of you cards, and...well, the list goes on and on!

Stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveals and last week's Top 3. I hope you have some time to play along with this sketch. I would love to see your take on it!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment