Sunday, November 8, 2020

He's Rockin His Mask - Lasting Memories #523 - Photo/Color Inspiration #2

 Hello, everyone! Good Sunday morning to you! I hope that you are having a good weekend. Ours has been very busy and very full of family time, and I am enjoying every single minute of it. 

It's time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories today and I had a chance to play along! We have a new photo/color inspiration mood board for you to base your layout on:


I used just the colors from the mood board for my layout:


These photos are of Shane and the shows the first time I was successful at getting him to wear a face mask. We had practiced at home several times and he would immediately want to take it off. I didn't like taking him out a lot without one because when you are dealing with a nonverbal kiddo, well, the thought of him being sick and not being able to tell us what is going on or what hurts is a little terrifying in these times. So, his trips to town were very limited, but he did see that it wasn't just me wearing a face mask and he finally agreed to wear one. He let me put it on him, with no trouble, and he happily wore it while we were out and about. He has now gotten to where he can put it on by himself and will wear it anytime I offer it to him. That makes this autism Momma's heart so happy!

I used papers from a couple of different Elle's Studio paper packs for my layout. I think they pretty well represent the colors on the mood board. 

Here are a couple of close-ups:



Be sure to stop by the Lasting Memories blog to see the beautiful layouts from the rest of the design team. I would love to see your take on the challenge, too!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!





1 comment: