Monday, November 16, 2020

The Paper Girls Challenge #212 - Thankful/Grateful

 Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! I hope that you had a good weekend. Our weekend is extended since hubby has the day off today. We don't have any real plans - other than just relaxing - but I do plan to do a little Christmas shopping.

It's time for a new challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog and today we are challenging you to make a project with the theme of "Thankful/Grateful". This can be a scrapbook layout about someone or something you are thankful for, maybe you are doing a gratitude journal this month, or maybe you just want to make a thank you - or thankful for you - card for someone special. 

I have made two projects for today's theme - a card and a TN spread. First up is the card:


For this card, I used a 6x6 paper pad that I picked up at Target's dollar spot a year or two ago and some stickers from an old Echo Park sticker sheet. I based this card on this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


Next, I have a TN spread for Week 43 in my 52 Favorites of 2019 TN:


I used Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon collection for this spread of the people that I am truly thankful to call my family. 

Be sure to stop by The Paper Girls Challenge Blog to see the projects from the rest of the design team. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment