Sunday, November 8, 2020

Incredibly Grateful - Scrap Our Stash - What's My Challenge

Hello, hello! I am back with my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Lasting Memories reveal, please scroll on down.

Today I am sharing the layout that I created for this month's "What's My Challenge" at Scrap our Stash. This time around we have a "Thankful" challenge. Create a layout about someone or something that you are thankful for. Along with that challenge, you are to use one of the phrases in the graphic below on your layout and use a doily:

I, of course, made a layout of my family. I am so incredibly grateful that they are all in my life and I am truly blessed!


For this layout, I have used the papers that I added to this month's Counterfeit Kit mini kit that I put together. I love that floral paper that is from a paper pad from The Paper Studio. Not only did I use it as part of my background, but I also fussy cut some of the flowers for my embellishments. Here are a couple of close-ups:


I stamped the word "grateful" using one of the stamp sets that I included in my kit. I love the font and the size of this stamp. It is perfect for titles on layouts and for a nice sentiment on a card. 


Be sure to stop by Scrap Our Stash to see how the rest of the design team took on this challenge. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment