Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #396

Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you. I hope your week is off to a good start. We are knee-deep in Thanksgiving preparations and I cannot wait until Thursday! Our Thanksgiving will look a lot different this year as we are not going to our big family Thanksgiving dinner like we normally do. Instead, we will be having our own little family dinner and I cannot wait!

Today I am sharing the card that I created for this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's a look at this week's fun sketch:


This is one of those sketches that I know I will be using over and over again!

I still have a few more Christmas cards to make and this is what I came up with:


I used the Carta Bella Farmhouse Christmas paper pad that I put into my November Great Stash Bash kit. I had to go searching for the holly die cut and clear gems but everything else came from my kit. 


This card came together so quickly and now I have one more ready to be sent out by the first of December!

I already have ideas for more cards using this sketch...now to find the time!

Be sure to stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveal. I would love to see your take on the sketch, too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Love it Lori - a card I could actually do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The sentiment really pops with the buffalo plaid background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three words - I LOVE IT!! The buffalo plaid and the holly just scream Christmas to me!

    ReplyDelete