Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #394

Hello again! I am popping in this afternoon to share the card that I created for this week's sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's a look at the sketch:


I am still working on a few Christmas cards and this is what I came up with:


I used papers and stickers that I had included in my November Great Stash Bash kit. I would have liked this card better if the gingerbread men were a little smaller, but they work okay. The paper that I used is from Echo Park's A Gingerbread Christmas 6x6 paper pad and the stickers are some that I picked up at Dollar General last year. 

Stop by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge tomorrow to see the full design team reveal and last week's Top 3. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Lori, love your whimsical background paper and the adorable gingerbread men... super cute Christmas card. If those are hand drawn stitches on your card, please join us at Double Trouble. Hope to see you there if not for this challenge but for future fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! The gingerbread people are awesome in their cute sweaters. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete