Thursday, November 5, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card Sketch #181

 Hello, everyone! Happy Thursday to you! We are inching ever closer to the weekend and I am ready for it! 

It's time for the first card sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap today and Lisa has created a great one for us to use:


This is what I came up with:


For my card, I have used Echo Park's Dear Santa 6x6 paper pad. The traditional colors and patterns in this pad are my favorite. The Santa and reindeer sticker is one I picked up in the Christmas section at Walmart last year. There are so many cute stickers in this pack and I am sure a few of them will be finding their way to more cards and my December Daily this year.

Once again, I used one of my neglected embossing folders for my main panel. I matted each of my patterned papers with black cardstock to help them stand out a little more. I used foam tape on the Santa sticker for a little dimension and finished it all off with a couple of black gems.

I really loved working with this sketch and I know I will be using it again soon!

Be sure to check out the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the sketch and the beautiful cards from the design team. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Lori! Love this adorable Santa and reindeer!

    ReplyDelete