Tuesday, November 10, 2020

TN Time With Lisa & Lori - November Edition

 Hello, hello! Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that your week is off to a great start.

It's time for the November edition of TN Time With Lisa & Lori today. I really can't believe that it is already November - and well into it! This time of year always seems to go fast for me - in anticipation of the holidays and all that goes with it - I suppose. Let's get on with the challenge. Here is how it works:

This is a monthly challenge that starts on the 10th of each month and ends on the 9th of the following month at midnight CST. If you complete my random challenge for the month - link your TN, bullet journal, or planner spread below. If you combine my challenge with Lisa's sketch challenge - link up here and on Lisa's blog  - My Creative Endeavors - and you will have two chances to win a prize. You can find the full list of rules here

Here is my November challenge:


Create a TN, Bullet Journal, or Planner spread with a fall or holiday theme, so any fall type photos - pretty fall colors, carving pumpkins, trick or treating, etc, - or maybe you still have some Thanksgiving or Christmas photos you want to scrap from previous years - now is the time to get them done!

Here is the November sketch from Lisa:


Here is my layout:


We just put up our Christmas tree last weekend - way earlier than we normally do - but Shane has been asking for it since March and we finally gave him the date of the first weekend in November. Anyway, for the past few years, once we get the tree decorated, I ask Ada which ornament is her favorite. For the past few years, it has been a pink lollipop, but when I asked this year it had changed to the mer-cat-icorn that I think Shane got at last year at the ornament exchange. The lollipop had a good run, but the favorite has changed! We'll see how long the mer-cat-icorn lasts as a favorite!

I included a close-up photo of the mer-cat-icorn and hid it behind the photo of Ada pointing to it on the tree. I was even lucky enough to find a tab with an ornament and the word "favorite" on it to use as a pull tab:


As a reminder - we will draw a winner in December for our September, October, and November in December so you have lots of time to play along with us - just add your layout to the linky below. Here is the prize that you will be playing for:


Be sure to stop by Lisa's blog to see her beautiful layout, too. I hope you have a chance to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment