Saturday, November 21, 2020

Scrap Our Stash November Sketch Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. We are in full sleepover mode around here with Miss Ada and enjoying every minute of it!

Today I am sharing my layout for this month's sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash. As an added challenge we were to use watercolor paper and chipboard on our layout. Here is a look at the sketch:

And my layout:


I have used Cocoa Vanilla's Happiness collection for my layout. The pink paper has a watercolor look to it and I also thought the paper I used for my circle has a watercolor look to it. I also added 3 chipboard sticker pieces around my layout - the little heart piece at the top of the page, the xoxo chipboard piece, and the "you are my happy" piece.

These photos are of Abby, Shawn, and Ada on the night of Ada's kindergarten graduation. Ada was holding a bright red graduation cap in the family photo so I turned that one to black and white, and then I ended up cutting the photo down small enough you probably wouldn't have seen it anyway!

Here are a couple of close-ups:




Be sure to stop by Scrap Our Stash to see how the rest of the design team took on the challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment